Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

Room 10's Term 4 Assembly!

Friday November  15th room 10 had there term 4 assembly!
I was so nervous once the bell rang because all the classes will start coming in!
Our assembly were about chicks because we were recently looking after some that just hatched.
I had to go up five times! I presented something that we cooked some art and different parts of an egg. Also I read out a poem about chicks. Our assembly didn't take that long but we thought it was.
It was very nerve wrecking. Our teacher mixed up slides so I did not know when to go up.
Once it showed my groups faces my heart started pumping fast! I did not know what to do about it.
So I just went up there and spoke my lines. It wasn't actually that bad after all. I got kind of use to it.
I think something we need to work on is speaking a bit slower and clearer.
But all that out of the way I am very happy that it turned out well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.